Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hello again everyone!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sanderpander's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    The summer's over and I'm back on the internet. Yes! I was unable to visit this forum for a while and almost forgot my password. Well, anyway, I'm still working my way towards my first super8 movie. In the meantime I started a website. It's all about super8(and some regular 8mm since there are a lot of those kinda cameras around overhere) and all in estonian, so you guys probably won't understand a word. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to some who might remember me and whoever want's to see my website(which is still under construction), just go to:

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Sander, long time no see!

    Your link didn't seem to take on your previous post.

    It's a long story but I had to disable the forum edit function so if you want to try again please do so.

    You can also preview your post in case you want to make sure the link is working correctly.

    I think your website will be a welcome addition to the Super-8 community. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sanderpander's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright, in case anyone want's to check out the website, just copy and paste this here:

    http:\\www.hot.ee/super8mm/

    It's still under construction and I'll try my best to finish it as soon as possible. It's kinda hard with all the information available in english on super8 and almost none in my language. A lot of translating and putting things together. Wish me luck.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sanderpander's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh man, seems I can't get it right [img]redface.gif[/img]

    http://www.hot.ee/super8mm/

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Alex:

    It's a long story but I had to disable the forum edit function
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Alex, with all due respect, you didn't HAVE to disable the edit function at all. Why do you keep perpetuating this notion?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •